Feb 3, 2010

Upcoming Events!

This is me looking like a fat hog at Kater's birthday party, my husband thought it was funny that I was in the men's room! So he HAD to get a pic! The only one of me of course too lol!!!




Tomorrow we are going to MOPS yeah!! And then to pick up the Mamogram photos to take to the MRI which is schedualed for thurs at 9 am!!! I will be interested to see what they saw just cause I am curious! I will take pics of them too lol! Document it all right!?!? There is NOTHING you can't scrapbook in my opinion!!!

Thurs is the MRI! Better go quickly and painlessly and I hope I don't have to take my belly ring out. I have all plastic ones I will be sure to wear!

Fri I have my first folicugram! ICK YUCK! The things I will do to have a baby lol!!! Oh well, it will be worth it if it works! That is at 920 I believe. Back on the clomid starting Thurs too! Look out world here come the emotions!

Saturday my husband is abandoning me for a funeral so I have a basketball game and a birthday party, then I have to sign Kelby up for soccer, not sure if it will all get done! Oh, well life, well death happens, I guess! All for now, sorry I am not being very good at blogging I will try to get better!

Oh yeah I started back to my weight watchers cause I have gained all my weight back ick and I have lost 6lbs! I am every excited about doing this the healthy way instead of the way I did it last year! Good luck to me!

No comments: