Dec 11, 2009

Merry Christmas!!






With Christmas fast approaching and not much time on my hands I thought I would update quickly. We have 2 trees this year a regular one and a purple one for my sweet little precious girl! We have her dance recital on Sat. and the Kelby's Christmas play for school and Tues. night. Last night was Bryan's work party and we had a great time. Today is our Morning Glories, ladies bible study group, Christmas lunch. See, busy I told you! Well rest time is almost gone away as we have Basketball starting in Jan for both boys which is followed immediately by Baseball and Soccer again but that means it will be almost SUMMER! Yeah for that! This 13 degree weather is NOT for me!


I saw the genetic counselor in FW yesterday and we didn't learn anything new really but she did educate us on our choices and gave us great referals of surgeons if that is the route we chose. She also updated us on some numbers and we both felt much much better when we left there. We have no more conclusive ideas as to what we are going to do though and we did hope to, oh well, God will tell us in time right?!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Adorable kids & trees! And yes, I believe God will tell you what to do in the right time.