Aug 27, 2008

Summer's Gone

For some people this is a thrilling thought. For me it is torture. I love being around my kids and doing stuff with them and watching them learn and play. I will miss summer, espically this one. My sons grew so quickly this summer. Kason has learned to ride his bike with no trainers so he was all over the neighborhood. Kelby learned to ride without as well, he also learned to swim.

Kelby is off to Kinder this year so I feel like I am loosing a baby and gaining a big boy. My oldest is in his last year of Middle School then off next year to High school!!!!!!!!!! He is taking high school classes this year so it is almost like he is already there.

Where are my children going and these young men coming from???

I have my baby girl left at home and I will cherish that with all my heart and I thank the Lord that I get this time with just her although I am missing my sons!

No comments: