Jul 28, 2007

Home Again Home Again Jiggety Jig

My son is home from church camp and I forgot what a wonderful asset he is to this family and BOY did I miss him like crazy!!! He is turning into a wonderful young man and he is a great big brother for his little brothers and sister. He is about 3 inches shorter then I am now! And his feet are about 2 inches longer then mine too! He came home this morning and just stepped right up and started helping out with everything! You all should be a little jealous of me lol!

2 comments:

Paula said...

What a great guy! Glad he is home safe and sound!

Sailor McCollum said...

I am a great grandmother and while I didn't think I wanted children I found it was wonderful when I did. Now as an observer it seems to me that moms who like being moms have kids I really like while there are an awful lot of kids out there that I can barely tolerate.
Hope it all continues for you.